This APA Annual Update course is attended by Senior AP/P2P leaders and practitioners alike, who want to be kept up-to-date on any process or legislation updates affecting the industry and understanding and improving best practices.
The course is also an excellent opportunity to network with other AP/P2P professionals and is a must to ensure compliance will give you the tools to strategise and plan, and we bring in industry experts and sponsors to go through a range of key topics and updates.
The course programme constantly evolves to cover the latest legislation, industry best practices and proposals for change, leaving you confident that your business is efficient and ready for the future!
Click for full course content
The current areas covered by the day are:
No Purchase Order, No Pay
- Incorporating Goods Receipts
- What does best practice look like?
- Purchase Order Systems
- Accepting and Rejecting
- Company buy-in
- Document the process
Working from home and abroad
- Understanding the “new” normal
- What does it mean to employers and employees?
- Contractual or Optional?
- Technology and Security
- Where are my staff?
Team Management and Team Building
- Incorporating SLA’s and KPI’s
- Team Objectives
- Dealing with conflict
- Goal Setting
The VAT update and Workshop
- VAT changes for hospitality
- Managing Expenses – what to look for
- Questions and answers – get involved!
Vendor and Supplier On-boarding
- Good practice and keeping up to date
- Setting up the process
- Checking vendors for accepting
- Internal controls and audit
Query Management, Control and Fraud
- Incorporating Internal and Client Management
- Understanding Queries
- Centralising and having a process
- Eliminating fraud