Terms and Conditions
APA Website Usage Terms and Conditions Policy
Welcome To The APA Website
A warm welcome from the Accounts Payable Association to our website. All visitors continuing to use this website agree to comply and be bound by the terms and conditions detailed in this policy.
If you fail to agree with any part of the terms and conditions on this page then please leave this website.
Terms And Conditions
- The content of this website is subject to change without notice
- The APA cannot provide a guarantee or warranty regarding the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and suitability of content, materials, data and information published in this website. Visitors acknowledge that this website may contain errors and inaccuracies. The APA specifically excludes ourselves from legal liability for errors and inaccuracies to the maximum extent permissible by law
- Visitors use the content, information, materials and data on the APA website entirely at their own risk for which the APA will not be held liable. It is the responsibility of the visitor to ensure that anything used from the website is fit for the purpose intended and meets the visitors requirements
- The APA website contains intellectual property and materials, which are owned by or licenced to the APA for use. These intellectual property items consist of content, appearance, layout, design, code and graphics. Reproduction of any aspect of the APA website is prohibited other than finer aspects of Copyright which are referred to in our Copyright Statement
Sales And Transactions: Cancellations
Under the terms of the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel an order of merchandise items within seven working days beginning on the day after your item is delivered.
If you wish to cancel your merchandise order you will be required to return the item to us within seven working days of the item’s delivery to you. You will be responsible for the return postage costs. Once the item has been returned to APA in an unused and saleable condition, you will receive a refund of the price you paid for the item.
Membership Fees and online course fees are non-refundable.
Please note that we are unable to accept cancellations or offer refunds on any digital items once the download link has been emailed.
Paying Your Membership Fees
Membership fees are payable each year by the due date unless written confirmation of intent to cease subscription payments is received at least one month prior to the due date.
APA reserves the right to charge an administration fee for any membership fees not paid in full by the due date.
All members are governed by the APA Code of Conduct, and by purchasing membership you are agreeing to abide by these regulations.
Items may take up to 28 days to be dispatched following an order.
Most items are delivered electronically within a few days. By post via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage to UK mainland is always included unless otherwise specified. For overseas deliveries or Special Delivery please contact contact the Birmingham Office to ascertain postage charges and delivery estimates.
Once APA records that a secure membership item has been dispatched, it becomes the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the Birmingham Office if you believe an item has been lost in the post.
By booking an event ticket you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by APA, or the venue owner. APA / Venue Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by negligence of APA / Venue Owner or its agents and employees), loss, damage, however caused, while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once a sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made within 28 days of the event, except pursuant to event postponement or cancellation and at APA’s discretion.
- APA / Venue Owner reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
- APA may add, withdraw or substitute agenda items and schedule, and/or vary advertised speakers, programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
All trademarks used on this website which are not the property of, or licenses to the APA are acknowledged throughout this website. If you believe there has been a breach of trademark please contact the APA without delay.
Potential Legal Claims
Unauthorised use of the APA website may create potential legal claims:
- The unauthorised use of the APA website may be a criminal offence and may give rise to claims for damages
- Any dispute arising with visitors when using this website will be governed by the prevailing laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The APA accepts no liabilty for advice given from Ask The Experts. Advice is the opnion of the expert.
Malware And Viruses
Whilst the APA takes every possible reasonable precaution to prevent malware and viruses from appearing on the APA website it is not always possible to prevent these from occurring with a determined attempt from a hacker. Such occurrences would be extremely rare, but the APA cannot be held liable if visitors are cross-infected by malware and/or viruses following a visit to the APA website. It is the responsibility of the visitor to invest in anti-malware and anti-virus software to prevent such an infection. If you suspect that the APA website has been hacked or is infected by malware/viruses please contact us.